Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday gifts -- 05/17/2010

I spent a lot of time writing my book instead of web surfing, so my gifts are not as numerous this week. My apologies.

A rather pretty bit of propaganda art, though I dislike a good chunk of Shepard Fairey's work in the way I dislike Che Guevara posters.


The politics of revenge. North is right, the short video clip is worth watching.

More on this trend


Ten most harmful novels for new aspiring writers


Dolphins are not as highly evolved as previously supposed. :)

Worst Music Video (This can't possibly be serious)


Time lapse footage of that Icelandic volcano


The first Star Wars trilogy, told in Legos.

The CFR feels the need to do spin control on its image. Contrast and compare with Aaron Russo's inside information from Nick Rockefeller.

Malamanteau -- The most sublime example of unintentional shit-disturbing I've ever seen. (And some more on that.)

No comments: