Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some great IMVU chats


I'm known as pebble on IMVU. Every once in a while I have a really great chat-from-hell; I savor these things, and collect them like flawed seashells. You can depend on young, horny emo guys to produce the most consistently amusing conversations.


I've heard some zingers, too:


  • if i be ur neighbor or live close to you, will you let me lick you?

  • wanna see something hot? it2s a long ang huge thing

  • i like movies ,sport, books, computers, hot girls named pebble

  • wanna see my p****?

  • leans in and kisses u softly and says I like u alot

  • when ur as horny as i am right now who has time for manners

  • im in bed, want to join me

  • So, wanna cyber? Im really hella horny

  • leans in and kisses ur pouty lips sopftly



Here is a sample chat:


NONAME: hi
pebble: Hello, NONAME.
pebble: Is that a lightsaber or are you just glad to see me?
(He really was holding a lightsaber, at waist level, so that it projected forward.)
NONAME: dress like a mermaid yes is a lighsaber and im glad yo see u
NONAME: take us to a room
NONAME: any room
(He's asking for me to put on my mermaid avatar, and load another scene.)
pebble: hmmm
pebble: see, there's an ancient Jedi word of power.
pebble: it's called "please"
NONAME: please
pebble: Ah, but there's also the subtle Jedi art of gentle conversation
pebble: charming a girl.
pebble: and not just storming in with demands.
NONAME: PLEASE
NONAME: PLEASE!
pebble: that's more in the nature of a clumsy, random blaster shot, dear.
pebble: Tell me something fascinating about yourself.
NONAME: PLEASE DRESS LIKE A MERMAID AND TAKE US TO YOUR ROOM
pebble: shouting...hmm...I think that's turning the volume knob rather the wrong direction.
pebble: Tell me a joke
pebble: if you make me laugh, I'll do what you just asked.
NONAME: WHY DID THE CHICKEN TRY TO CROSS THE ROAD
pebble: um, to get Pebble to switch the room?
pebble: that's a riddle, not a joke
NONAME: THE CHICKEN IS TRYING TO GET AWAY THE FARMER BECAUSE THE
NONAME: FARMER TRY TO CUT THE CHICKEN HEAD OFF
pebble: again, that's a riddle, not a joke, and -- hmmm -- I'm not amused yet.
pebble: Try again
NONAME: KNOCK KNOCK
pebble: who's there?
NONAME: NOBODY PEACE UT
NONAME: OUT
pebble: Bye!


Here's another good chat:


ANONYMOUS: Hey there Sexy
ANONYMOUS: I mean
ANONYMOUS: that IS you're name right?
pebble: No, it's pebble.
ANONYMOUS: So, wanna cyber?
ANONYMOUS: Im Jet
pebble: Actually I don't cyber, sorry.
ANONYMOUS: Oh, thats kinda sad...
ANONYMOUS: Im really hella horny
pebble: Nope, but you just made my Hall of OMFG
ANONYMOUS: .lol
ANONYMOUS: I made a freaking Hall
ANONYMOUS: Hehe
ANONYMOUS: So, pebble
ANONYMOUS: thats a unique name
pebble: I'm more here for scintillating chat
ANONYMOUS: Hmm, big word
pebble: yes, and that's with my sesquipedalianism set to "stun", not "kill"
ANONYMOUS: Hmm, Headache
pebble: That's one of the side effects, yes.
ANONYMOUS: my suicide meter is high now
ANONYMOUS: .lol
pebble: Hmm
pebble: well I wouldn't want to dissuade you.
ANONYMOUS: this is nearly sadistic
ANONYMOUS: Well, you wount
ANONYMOUS: kinda sad you'd like to see me die
pebble: You were the one threatening.
pebble: I certainly didn't suggest it.
ANONYMOUS: Well, let me rephrase
ANONYMOUS: Its sad you would help me
pebble: I would never help you do that.
pebble: I think you misunderstand the meaning of the word 'dissuade'
ANONYMOUS: .lol
ANONYMOUS: Perhaps I do
ANONYMOUS: I meant
ANONYMOUS: WOULDNT
ANONYMOUS: help me
pebble: Well, first of all you weren't REALLY going to commit suicide
ANONYMOUS: Im confused
ANONYMOUS: .lol
pebble: I took it as more of a way of saying "this conversation sucks, I'm leaving"
pebble: which is entirely your prerogative
ANONYMOUS: Ooh, not at all
ANONYMOUS: I find this rather amusic
ANONYMOUS: 8*Amusing
pebble: Indeed it is.
ANONYMOUS: So, am I amusing enough to add t your buddy list?
pebble: You haven't yet convinced me I SHOULD'NT
pebble: but I'm still up for chatting
ANONYMOUS: So then
ANONYMOUS: this is a good thing
pebble: indeed yes. You're feisty.

No comments: